Alpec Spectra Fiber Optics Tester
A compact premium quality visual tool for daily fiber optics applications in the field, industrial environment and laboratories. Design incorporates the latest technology in red laser optics and microelectronics.
Unit has a main power switch located at the rear to provide safety against improper use. Push button provides continuous wave and pulse mode functions to enable reliable troubleshooting of fiber optic cables and networks. Unit has 2.5mm standard connector and an additional 1.25mm ferrule allowing the user the ability to test all popular fiber optic cables in the field.
- Quick, easy and fast to test and troubleshoot fiber optic cables, patches and components
- Suitable for single and multimode fiber cables
- Test cables over 1.5 miles long
- Test 2.5 mm or 1.5 mm diameter cables
- Excellent tool for science experiments